Thread: Is there a way to scan all users at once, from the administrator's screen?

Default Is there a way to scan all users at once, from the administrator's screen?

I am the mom/administrator of our home computer. The kids each have limited accounts ... Windows XP home.

I discovered that I can immunize and run scans from my screen, but that if I log into their screens, the immunization has not taken place, and scans show different things.

Is there a way to install or adjust the settings so that SS&D will see all users, not just the administrator's?

Here is a post about using multiple accounts,and Spybot:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...=administrator

Although the entire system is scanned for most malware, due to restrictions in the Microsoft APIs (Application Program Interfaces) used by Spybot, the scan from one account does not include the Internet cache, cookies and some other user specific entries of other accounts.
    Note #1: ActiveX Blocking and Cookie Blocking are effective for all accounts however immunization placing sites in the Restricted Zone is not and must be done on a per user basis.