Thread: Changing notifications settings for TeaTimer?

Question Changing notifications settings for TeaTimer?

I decided to try TeaTimer for the first time since finding out how to fix the mostly missing buttons on the notifications dialog box.

I use Steven Gould's Cleanup! which requires that you log off & back on (XP) in order to finish the cleaning process. I instructed TeaTimer to allow this change permanently, yet every time I run Cleanup!, TeaTimer feels it needs to remind me that this change was made and/or this setting was allowed by popping up a dialog box down by the clock.

Why?

I instructed TeaTimer to allow this change permanently, now I want it to quit reminding me every time I use Cleanup! that I made this change.

How do I tell TeaTimer to allow this change silently, without reminding me every time? -kd5-

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kduncan5 View Post
    How do I tell TeaTimer to allow this change silently, without reminding me every time?
    Currently there are no options to change the way TeaTimer issues registry change notifications.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.