ok, first thing that jumps out at me. Is the HOST FILE.

I did a full uninstall of last beta client, to include deleting all hidden file, clean registry and so forth, prior to installing the newest client (RC1). I made sure the HOST FILE was cleaned out, to include DISABLING SpywareBlaster's too! reboot, installed new stuff.

I noticed that RC1 had some HOST FILE entried that did get installed during install, but it was a previouse version, which had alot of errors/typos in it, which has been corrected by you already. Problem is, once I updated and installed the latest host file, these were still in place.

To clean them out, I had to REMOVE the host file list completely, from with in the GUI. Then ADD it. Once this was done, was it all correct.

I know when you made version 1.4 it would check the host file for dublicates. I guess if there is to TYPOs, that you have to REMOVE the host file and ADD the new one, to get rid of the bad additions.

So I guess the FINAL release should INCLUDE the latest host file in it, that doesnt have the typo/error's in it.

Whats up with "CDILLA" and "SideStep", why are they always checked? I do uncheck them and dont seem to have a problem, but, I guess I have never had these get installed on my rig either.

Install was clean, nice job! So far, so good!! (still testing)