This is a strange problem that occurs on my computer since i cant remember but it seems to happen when certain circumstances are met. First of all, what happens is, my computer crashes (not totally, just partially) things still work, the main thing is that my internet shuts down,(for my computer only) music shuts off sometimes and sometimes i cant load an internet browser, all programs that connect to the internet can no longer connect, it is not a problem with my router, it is not a problem with my internet connection, its a problem with my computer. The trigger seems to be - Once i reach a certain amount of information sent to and from my computer it crashes and the only thing i can do to fix it is restart. Things that seem to speed up the crash process are: Downloading especially, i can download a big file for a half hour and my computer will crash most likely, Gaming, i can go for about 2-3 hours gaming depending on which game it is, but my computer doesn't crash if it isn't an internet game And server hosting, this is a big problem, i've got a very fast internet connection and a very fast computer, so recently my buddies have chosen me to host their game servers temporarily, after about half an hour today the computer crashed and the server went down. Sometimes this doesnt happen, i dont know the circumstances to turn it off, it seems which ever my computers mood is determines this. its a fairly specific problem and i feel like i'll have trouble finding the solution by simply "googleing" it