Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

Default Is this the right place to say thank you?

To all of you that take your time, to help the rest of
    us..... Thank You for all you do.

I don't think they can ever pay you enough.

I don't think enough of those that are helped from your
    services give enough.

I don't think I make enough money in a year too say,
    Thank you enough.

But I will Donate to help your efforts, just to say,
    thank you.

Thank you for the Help.

Mark.....

Made this a sticky.

Often members voice appreciation to our volunteer helpers in their topic, but sometimes people would like to say a special thank you.

Edit: Moved thread to the waiting room forum as members can post here directly if they wish, instead of waiting to be merged.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Thumbs up A Great Big Thank You to the Writer of Vundofix

Thank you so much, I ran the fix and my computer now apears clean, my AV shows nothing and SBSD shows nothing so Again Thank you Very much. Be blessed in life.

I need to voice my appreciation to the spybot team and point out Blade81.

I have been negotiating with my employer for 3 months now for a substantial raise. About 18%, although it still isn’t very much. It will be a big step forward for me.
    Last week I was slacking off at work and followed a link to some unknown video site and I got infected.

Now would have been the worst possible time to have the IT guy come fix my PC.

I’m on a tight budget, but will defiantly be donating what I can afford.

Thank you everyone
    And thank you Blade81
    I’m in your debt.

Buddy Craigg

Hey guys!

Just wanna voice out my gratitude to the people of Spybot S & D especially my helper, Mr_Jak3 for their contribution to the community and helpless victims like me who are computer illiterate.

Thank you...

Jeremy

Default U Da Man!!

blade, thank you for all your help, I am indebted to you and your organization. As soon as we are finished here I will get the donation information and gladly donate to the cause so we can keep you guys in the game. You were very easy to work with, assessed the problems, and got my computer back up and running. Again, thank you for your help. Please feel free to post this message in the appropriate place so others can read.

Adjuster

I can't thank Shaba enough for helping me clean up my system. I really appreciate you giving your time.

Thanks!

Orrin

Very well said people. These experts perform an invaluable service to complete strangers. I cannot express how much I appreciate pskelley's help, and everyone else who did the research on the methods and programs for removal of these nasty files. Their time and effort is priceless in itself.

A BIG MAJOR out to all of you!

Many people just come into this forum asking for help and expecting results. However, very few people realize that the experts who are helping you are doing this just because they want to help you. They aren't getting anything out of this, and very few people are actually donating (in my case i don't have a credit card or paypal, and my parents aren't getting one for me). They probably have their own personal jobs, and their own family, and yet, they are taking so much of their time to help us and our problems. I've noticed that many mods are on for hours at times, and they aren't expecting anything in return. You have to realize this, and appreciate the work that they are doing for you. Just imagine yourself slaving over log after log for hours at a time. Thus, a big thank you to all of the spybot team, for your excellent support and selfless sacrifices.

Default Thanx

I thanked him personally (pskelley)in my post, but I would like to extend that appreciation to all volunteers in this forum. your help is invaluable and your time even more so.

So to all of you from I am sure more than just me

and thanx again pskelley, you terminator you