Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

I want to thank you all for your help and especially Shaba who helped me get rid of these things!
    I really admire what you're trying to do here! I don't know how but i will try to support you!

You're the best!!!!

Default Go Spybot Go Spybot Its your birthday

Thankyou spybot team. It it werent for you my computer would have been ruined Perminantly! I think Each and every one of you should know how much the community apreciates your help. I would Especialy like to give a shout out to the man who fixed my computer katana!Katana Your the man!
    You guys are doing a great service. Cleaning up viruses! Nothing Gets Past You

Thumbs up in my prayers for many years

i would like to thank all of you at safer networking, if it weren't for u i would have lost all data/software on my comp as i was told by a support team to do a reinstall witch was a last resort for me as for them a first. thanks to the guy who referred me to u as it was the best advice yet many thanks keep up the good work would also like 2 thank random/random for his assistance who ever u r were ever u r be happy

i also wanted to say thanks a lot to pskelley he helped completely clean my computer from spyware you guys are the best.

Thumbs up More Thanks!!

I am finally virus and bot-free thanks PSKELLEY and the SpyBot team!! I read his profile and see that he's doing this "in retirement". I can't thank him enough but I did just make a $50 donation for the assistance he. It's not nearly enough to pay for what he helped me do but all I can afford at the present time. Thanks PSKelley for your devotion to those of us who do stupid things that get us into situations like this.

Your signature shoud say:
    If you are reading this information...thank a teacher, If you are reading it in English...thank a soldier and...

IF YOU ARE VIRUS-FREE...THANK PSKELLEY AND THE ENTIRE TEAM AT SPYBOT S&D!!

I just want to say a big thankyou to Rorschach112 for helping me sort out my problems with Virtumonde. I couldn't have done it without your help. I really appreciate you taking the time to help me and I will be making a donation in the next few days.

I'm very impressed with the attitude of open assistance here and it's FREE too! It's a far cry from what you get from companies where you're a paying customer. They could learn a thing or two from you all.

Keep up the excellent work.

Talking Thanks, Shaba!

Shaba did a great job getting my computer (and me) straightened out. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the help given.

Yes many many thanks, and while I know thanks are appreciated I intend to put my money where my mouth is and hope all who are able to do the same. (Paypal donation on the way. ) Thanks to Blade81 especially.

I will be making a donation as soon as I'm able. This site is absolutely divine!

Thank you Blade! You are awesome!

Just wanted to say a special THANK YOU to Blade81 for helping me to get my computer virus free!! I am extremely greatfull to have found this site and the helpers here. Thanks again.