Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

Many thanks to Blade81 for helping me get rid of a Virtumonde infection!

Talking Thanks for pskelley

He helped me throughout the way. Many praises and thanks should be given to him, and plus, he doesn't even charge us. Thanks, pskelley

Default Thanks to PSKelley for Killing the Bugs Eating My Screen

This thread is a great idea, by the way. After he helped me rid my computer of a very persistent infection, I thanked PSKelley in the thread itself; however, this forum gives me an opportunity to thank him publicly for his patience with my newbie fumbling and misunderstanding.

When Norton 360 failed to prevent the infection in the first place, Norton's techs tried to shake me down to the tune of $95 to clean my computer. In desperation, I tried Spybot and, when that did not completely remove the malefactor, somehow stumbled across this forum.

Asking nothing but compliance with his instructions (including that I not change the font of my posts), PSKelley guided me through the entire process. Although I cannot currently afford to compensate the forum for his services, rest assured that this forum gets a share of my next paycheck.

Having said that, I sincerely hope that does not mean that I am forever in your debt; however, I will forever remember what you did. Thank you again.

MJWolter

Default Thanks Shaba and Eric

Thank you Eric (drragostea) for pointing me in the right direction and very big thanks to Shaba the magnificent that helped me through a pretty rough week with this computer and fought off the nastiest Trojans I've ever seen (lol) in this Thread Here...

This is a wonderful site full of great people.

Gem~

p.s. can't help monetarily at the moment but until then I'm in your debt.
    Last edited by Watsonica; 2008-06-20 at 17:31.

Smile gratitude to pskelley

I would like to acknowledge my sincerest gratitude to pskelley for his uwavery support & infinate knowledge whilst helping me clean my infected computer.

I especially appreciated the links for additional information and reference on keeping my computer safe.

to my

Default BIG THANK YOU!!! :bighug:

I like to second the sentiments of the many people here. Thank you for all of the time you guys invest in helping us out which with out your help many of us would've been lost.

I specially like to thank Pskelly (is not that the other Mods do not deserve to be thanked). I do have my computer rigged with all of the latest anti (you name it). But, some how, I was infected by this virus. I posted an S.O.S. in the forum and Pskelly answered my call for help. He was awesome but most of all, he was very patient. For someone who volunteers his time to this cause, I don't know how he does it going through all of the codes and logs that I send him (and many others in this forum). Thank you sir, again and a big thanks to all of the Mods here and of course Spybot S&D.

Please, I encourage every body who has been helped to donate anything to this great cause. My means are a bit strain, but I will donate what I can.

Thank you,

Talking

I too am extremely grateful for the existence of this group of hard working voluteers, for this platform in which they work their magic and, most specifically to me, for pskelley who was my Link to sanity! It is my sincere wish that some type of universal reward system exists and that our gratitute manifests itself in your lives in some tangible form of recognition.

And unfortunately, I was unable to donate through paypal however please expect a "wrapped letter" in as much time as it takes to get from Canada to Ireland.

Many many thanks!

Stephanie

Smile

i havent asked for help in the malware removal forum. but i will say thank you for that spybot detected and fixed a problem for me by unchecking a setting in ie7 that may have been harmful.

Default Thank you Shaba

i recently got virtumonde as did many others. i have had no serious trouble with malware before but could not get rid of it this time. i finaly came here and was instantly helped by shaba who is very knowledgeable and is a great helper, posts were prompt and very helpful and understandable. i am so grateful for the help i received here. thank you shaba and thank you all for you time. keep fighting the good fight.

Default Thank You

I want to extend thanks to the whole S&D team for having this wonderful resource set up. Most of all, I want to thank Baabiouz for helping me out when I thought it was hopeless. This is a wonderful forum complete with expert helpers. Thanks again.