Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Is this the right place to say thank you?

Default pskelley called home

It looks like this forum lost a great one. Over 20,000 posts of help...farewell pskelley. I enjoyed reading your posts since this forum fixed my computer last October. tony p
    Last edited by tony p; 2009-08-17 at 15:44.

Quote Originally Posted by tony p View Post
    It looks like this forum lost a great one. Over 20,000 posts of help...farewell pskelley. I enjoyed reading your posts since this forum fixed my computer last October. tony p
    Thank you tony p, we miss our Phil.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

Thanks Blade!
    Thanks to all the different program manufactures!

Smile ken545..Thank you for everything

Sorry the topic had been closed by the time I got to post to it...Sorry about that...I thank you so for all the hard work and time you put into helping me solve my problems..Without your help I have no idea of where I would be as I cannot afford what it would cost..
    I also want to thank all of the people here for putting this forum together and offering your time and service to help anyone in need of help..Each and everyone one of you are heroes in my book...I thank each and every one of you and want you all to know you are deeply appreciated..

Thanks to Jack&Jill!!!!!
    Now I feel safe again surfing the web on my computer

Default s%d people

i know not post it here ...couldnt find any where else...

JUST A THANK YOU TO ALL

Thumbs up

a HUGE thank you to Blade81 for all of your patience and guidance in helping me get my computer back on track!

you are the best!

Default Thanks to Ken545

for helping me clean my daughters computer. A donation to the forum is on it's way.

I do not use to praise mankind, but there are situations when it is worthy
    to mention it.

In got free and great help in this Forum, my computer issue was 100% cured.
    This is not usually, especially today, when kindness, I mean real kindness it is
    so rare in this world...
    I feel I would reward somehow "For the Scripture says,"Do not muzzle the ox while it is treading out the grain", and "The worker deserves his wages"
    I. Timothy 5:18

I would buy some SpybotS&D t-shirts if are still available,or if not, won't hurt me to make a donation.
    Anyway it is much much reasonable instead to take the computer to a company down at the corner, where you may lose all your data for a lot of money.

So SpybotSD team, Blade81
    ..."but have not love, I am nothing."

I just wanted to give a shout out and huge thank you to IndiGenus. This was the first time I had ever had to deal with anything like this, and not only was his patience appreciated, but the easy to follow directions he gave me were awesome. I think one of the absolute best things you volunteers do is the links you provide. You say to download ComboFix, and boom, there is a link to it that you know is safe. And that is the case for every program/log you ask for. So thanks IndiGenus! With your help, hopefully I will never have to post in the Malware Removal forum again, and I'll never read "post a fresh HJT log" again!