Thread: Edit tracks ?

Default Edit tracks ?

This is not a very smart question, but; what edit tracks are left behind when using RegAlyzer? If any are they removed by SpyBot?

Thank you for reading my questions,
    LoneLurker"LoneWanderer""Adults are obsolete children. Dr. Seuss
    Win7 Pro SP1 x64;FireFox V. current: SBS&D V. current; WinPatrol, WinPrivacy, WinAntiRansom

Well, a quick look at the product list would show you that usage tracks include RegAlyzer

Anything at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PepiMK Software\Analysis tools\RegAlyzer\LastKey basically. Going to update PepiMK Software to Safer Networking Limited now... and will add better support to the usage tracks (19 for the old version added, 22 for the new... all just simple things like "search for strings is checked" and that stuff)
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Default Re: Edit tracks . . .

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my simple question. Please excuse me for not having done the complete research, with this Newer system I am on as well as moving from a dialup to DSL it is a bit over whelming. The need to learn much on my own moving from Win98SE2ME, by MDGx of MSFN dot ORG, takes most of my time and my only alternative is to ask these types of questions.

Again I do THANK YOU for taking the time,
    LoneLurker"LoneWanderer""Adults are obsolete children. Dr. Seuss
    Win7 Pro SP1 x64;FireFox V. current: SBS&D V. current; WinPatrol, WinPrivacy, WinAntiRansom