Thread: Immunize Error: List Index out of bounds

Default Immunize Error: List Index out of bounds

I have Spybot 1.5.1.15, fully updated, and when I open the Immunize page I get the following:

If I click on "Check again" every profile entry is fully protected (except for my Hosts file, which I leave unchecked).

If I close Spybot, and reboot, and re-open Spybot, the cycle repeats. Any clues as to what is going on here?

Follow-up:

I uninstalled Spybot via Add or Remove Programs, and received a message that I would have to reboot to complete the uninstallation. After rebooting, my screen was so scrambled that I could barely make out the message that Windows was shut down to prevent damage to my PC. I had to shut down using the button on the tower.

Such a crash is unprecedented in my experience. I have used Spybot since its inception many years ago, when it was the cutting edge of antispyware. But it hasn't detected anything other than false positives in years. I kept it because it didn't cause any problems- until now. I don't know what the conflict was, but I can't think of any good reason to continue to use or to recommend this program.