Thread: No Newer Updates Available

Smile No Newer Updates Available

Since 2 weeks ago when I update SD I got this message "No Newer Updates Available"

For instance today October 26th I tried to update SD data files published by you on 24th and it didn't update. So that's the issue, anyway I like this product and no further complaining about it

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

What version of Spybot are you running? Going into Spybot > Help > About will show you.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Default Newer Updates Available (Solved)

md usa spybot fan:

thanks for your answer, and for the other friends that could have the same issue, depends the server you choose , when I had the problem I chose (forgive my English) the FreeArchiv Server located in Germany and it was not updated it still had the 17th October signatures, after making a clean install I realized that was precisely the problem, wrong server chosen and actually not updated so that's why the "Newer Updates Available" Windows pop up. Indeed it's didn't matter the version
    1.5.1.15, but now I work with SD 1.5.1.17. So I chose a server located in USA and appeared the updated version 24/10/2007 (sorry fou you it's 10-24-2007 )

And a question more how can I put an avatar in my profile ???

Thanks in advance

Miguel Angel

Pentium 4 HT 2.4 Ghz
    512MB RAM
    Windows XP SP2 updated
    Comodo Firewall 2.4.18
    Avast 4.7

Default For heaven's sake

It's very hard to write in english, so everyone may able to understand you

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiguelAngelXP View Post
    And a question more how can I put an avatar in my profile ???
    I'm sorry but the administrators of the forum have restricted the ability to add avatars. Only Forum Leaders are currently allowed to add avatars to their profiles.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Default Avatars

Well it doesn't matter indeed, anyway the SD works very fine to be a beta, this product I'll be using since 5 years ago...

Default Me Too!

I've not been able to do automatic updates for several years now, regardless of the version. In my opinion, the problem isn't worth spending time on, since the manual updating procedure is just as easy and pretty much fail-safe.