Thread: Invalid Zip msg in Recovery everytime

Default Invalid Zip msg in Recovery everytime

Everytime I click on Recovery, I get a message Invalid Zip Type and I have to click it 4 times, cause the bar will more each time and then it will display nothing. There are no infections in the Recovery, it is just I always check it to see if it stopped displaying the message. I have tried Uninstalling and Reinstalling SpyBot and it doesnt help at all. Anyone else ever get this, if so how did you fix it? Otherwise can someone tell me how to fix this issue, or is it gonna be like this all the time. Screenshot below: Windows XP Prof SP2

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

By default the recovery files for Spybot-S&D are stored in password protected zip folders in one of the following folders:
    • Windows 95 or 98:
      C:\Windows\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery
    • Windows ME:
      C:\Windows\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery
    • Windows NT, 2000 or XP:
      C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery
    • Windows Vista:
      C:\ProgramData\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery

What is actually in the ...\Spybot - Search & Destroy\Recovery folder?

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

This is what is in the folder, im guessing I should remove everything but the overview thing? Those were removed a while back, not sure why they are there though.

I dont know, but maybe it has something to do with them being 7-Zip type cause that's what I use