After immunizing in spybot, firefox in the exceptions for installing addons has all these websites in the list that are blocked. I know that spybot adds those websites in so that firefox knows not to let any addons be added from those websites. However, when trying to install any new addons, I get the bar that says at the top of firefox-firefox prevented this site from installing addons, and you have to click the button to bring the exception box and add the website in. However, when clicking that button now, firefox freezes, and i get a stop script-continue script button. I click stop script and then the box comes up but it hangs again. In order to fix the issue i removed all the sites in the list that spybot put in there from the immunization. Then the issue still occurs with the script error, but it doesn't freeze firefox completely. I am wondering if this is an issue with spybot, or a issue with firefox? It also in immunizing firefox, causes all the websites i had put allow in there before, to not be in the list. For example, the one that is always in there addons.firefox.com or whatever, to add addons from the official firefox site, is not in the list. I have to add it manually. Which is odd, because when you install firefox, there addon website is already in the list as default. So, i am not sure if this is a firefox issue or a Spybot issue, however this occurs i have noticed after immunizing firefox. Any help or someone looking into this issue would be greatly appreciated. I have updated spybot to the recent definitions and updates. Don't hesitate to ask me any questions. Thanks again forums!