Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spybot 1.5.1.18 Beta 2

Ah thanks, that the InnoSetup Tool download library responsible for downloading updates as part of the installation, I'll be able to replace that with a compatible one
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Do you have a date in mind for releasing a final version?

Quote Originally Posted by SirDracula View Post
    Do you have a date in mind for releasing a final version?
    PepiMK will release the final version when he is ready to release it, SirDracula. announcing the date for the final release is not a good idea unless they're absolutely 100% sure they will release it at that specified date, but as you should expect, things happen. be patient. it will come soon.

I may consider testing out the latest beta version of Spybot. The current official edition of Spybot 1.5 seems to take pretty long to load, even on my Pentium 3 computer with WinXP SP2.

Quote Originally Posted by noel-pr7 View Post
    PepiMK will release the final version when he is ready to release it, SirDracula. announcing the date for the final release is not a good idea unless they're absolutely 100% sure they will release it at that specified date, but as you should expect, things happen. be patient. it will come soon.

I may consider testing out the latest beta version of Spybot. The current official edition of Spybot 1.5 seems to take pretty long to load, even on my Pentium 3 computer with WinXP SP2.
    I think the loading issues were fixed with version 1.5.7