Quote Originally Posted by md usa spybot fan View Post
fidmas:

When Spybot immunizes it places the same "Restricted sites" zone entries in multiple registry hives. The entry placed in the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE by Spybot for the corresponding iwon.com entry that you probably removed from the HKEY_CURRENT_USER registry hive via Internet Explorer is most likely why iwon.com is still showing up in the "Restricted sites" zone.

It may be wise that you do not access iwon.com. However, if it going to cause a family feud over not being to access iwon.com without exposing yourself to other possible problems by eliminating Spybot's immunization altogether, please start an independent thread and we can try to figure out some way overcome the fact that Spybot does not have an exclusion feature for particular sites (iwon.com in this case) in its immunization process.
I agree that it should be easer to exclude one site. However I have an admission to make. I lied. :-o It's not my wife. It's my wife's friend. I couldn't give her iwon.com access while I was there yesterday, so I continued to work with my wife's computer, since then, since their configurations are identical. I didn't think the group needed that much detail.

Both I and my wife are perfectly happy to tell the friend she'll just have to stay off that d@m# site. :-) I may try to play with the HKLM data, if I can find it, just out of curiosity, but I can't make changes for her every time she re-immunizes anyway.

Thank you VERY much for all the info! :-))