Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Donations

Hello everyone, I just finished registering here, although I have been using Spybot for years now, I can kick myself in the butt for not registering a long time ago, although I have donated before and I do plan on donating again come payday , I just wanted to make this first post here to say thank you all who work hard to keep this program going and to let everyone know that this program rocks! I just downloaded this last night on a friends computer of mine because I noticed one of those fake anti-virus programs he got conned into downloading was telling him he had this that and the third wrong with it so I ran Spybot and it took that and HEEEEEP more off for him its running smooth now and malware free, I told him not to thank me but to thank you guys and make a donation when he can and he told me he would, after I registered I looked at the updates here in the forums and sure enough posted yesterday was that Personal Anti Virus malware program listed ( you guys are on top of it with updates GOOD JOB FELLAS ) I refer everyone I know even my customers ( I’m a computer Tech for a cyber cafe ) to Spybot and tell them to donate if they like the program and have the extra cash. So again thanks to everyone who helps make spybot the gr8 program it is and keep up the good work guys you rock!

Thank you for your kind words JohnTagnor, we are happy that you like our program and took the time to tell us.

Cheers.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

I want to make a little donation, but I've to wait for PepiMKs answer to my email.

Thank you TeamSpybot for your help and openness according to my OpenSBI files.
    Last edited by Matt; 2009-10-09 at 12:12.
    Best regards - Beste Grüße,

Matt

Hello Matt,

He is a bit busy these days. Perhaps I can help you? Did you had a question?

Best regsrds
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    He is a bit busy these days. Perhaps I can help you? Did you had a question?
    I've sent an E-Mail to donations(at)spybot.info

Matt

got it

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I want to make a little donation...
    Completed. My donation is on the way to you.

Matt

Thank you so much.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Mikewow02 View Post
    I have no issue with the donation requests but i am having some issues with the following:

1. There is no way, that i can see, to download Spybot S&D without giving up some money.

2. I tried to donate using two different credit cards and both times I got an error stating that is could not verify my credit card. I tried donating $1, $5, and $10.

I am by no means rich so I am trying to give what I have but it just is not happening. I need help getting S&D so I can further my atttempt at ridding my PC of this spyware problem.

P.S. I am new to Spybot so any help is appreciated.
    I found the easiest way was via paypal. It's so fast so long as you have an account and the only downside to it is I think spybot have to pay to withdraw what you send . The easy way out of that is I pay a little extra to hopefully cover their costs for my donations

I have downloaded the program only some hours ago and it seems to work great for me and I think soon I will donate (my PayPal is null). I'm very happy when I see that others are doing the same thing because the developers of this great program deserve it.