Thread: SPYBOT, please **publish** the "Trusted App" settings for COMODO Free Psnl Firewall

Lightbulb SPYBOT, please **publish** the "Trusted App" settings for COMODO Free Psnl Firewall

It wouldn't take but a few minutes to publish firewall settings in a dedicated SPYBOT-behind-a-Firewall FAQ.

Only SPYBOT can accurately advise on this data: You know which of your programs are likely to be colliding with the firewall, and which are passive. I wouldn't request that SPYBOT publish this data for every single firewall product on the market — but perhaps just the top three Free firewalls out there? I would hope one of them would be COMODO.

But right now I need to know how I should set up my COMODO Free edition:

Under
    SECURITY \ Define a new Trusted Application
    I have the following two fields that can be populated:
    Specify Application
    Specify the Parent Application
    Which SPYBOT executables (or other files?) need to be added to COMODO, and which of these two fields should they populate? Are multiple settings required?

The COMODO forums can't realistically be expected to know what SPYBOT's dependencies are; so SPYBOT — please, would you provide us COMODO users with the instructions for populating these two fields?

And really I think a short FAQ is in order. I can't be the only one stumbling around with these settings.

MISS CHIEVOUS

Acme Bump®