Thread: Version 1.5 not usable

Default Version 1.5 not usable

I recently "upgraded" to 1.5 and I have to say it's a real mess. It takes forever to startup. Everytime I upgrade and click to exit the application freezes and I eventually have to crash it. Now, I just went to immunize, and it's still leaving almost 900 unblocked despite me checking everything and doing it twice. If I didn't know better I'd think I got ahold of an alpha version of this thing or something..

Hello,

We already have located the startup problems in Spybot S&D version 1.5 and fixed it.
    Here is the download file for the fix - the new Spybot beta: http://www.spybotupdates.biz/files/b...15he-beta2.exe

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default So does mine

I geuss i am not the only one who sees this happening. did you get a chance to try the update thing last reply said to do? i'm just corrious to see if it fixed the problem.

Exclamation more problems surfaced

I downloaded the halloween version provided by on of the spybot team members. However, problems still surfaced after i scaned and deleted some files that spybot detected. but when i booted the computer the day after, a file named SDDelFile.exe flooded my processes and i had to kill these 200+ processes via the task manager before my computer is back in order......... is there any solution to this?