Hi all, I could really use some help. I've read the stickies up top and will take a look at them when I get home. Right now I'm on my laptop and could use a little general advice.

I think I have an infection, specifically a keylogger, however I'm not sure. I have a World of Warcraft account and it got compromised this weekend. This is the 2nd time it's happened. I had an anti virus running at the time and am pretty careful about what I download and install.

At the time of the compromise I was running Avast anti virus. After the compromise, I upgraded to Norton's internet security. Norton's scan came up clean. I used PC Doctor to run a spyware scan and it detected Trojan.Agent.ABF. At this point I researched and purchases spysweeper. It detected a Trojan-Backdoor-windhcpsvc. I tried moving it and it comes back at a restart. I contacted blizzard and they recommended a couple specific programs that would detect that particular virus. The ones they suggested didn't find anything.

So, after all that, I guess I'm confused on whether I'm actually infected or not. Norton's, Microsoft, Avast and Ewido do not detect anything. PCDoctor detects Trojan.Agent.ABF. Spy Sweeper detects Trojan-backdoor-windhcpsvc.

Any thoughts?