hi about this xmss.exe is this normal process in an XP OS system
Few days fast when my S&D tea timer detected this .exe file that will write to the registry entry when i used my friend USB flashdrive i permanently block by remembering or putting in the blacklist but this two will really want to write in the registry and it is very anoying because the tea timer will pop-up everysecond or keep on pop up in the top of all windows since i block it in the block list.i search this two file and delete it in my system and solve the problem but have some undesired result because my system had lost the start-up when something i put like USB flash drive or DVD and CD, the autoplay has dis-able i look and done already in the hardware and enable the autoplay but still doesn,t work hope you can help me,
i used other usb and the xmss.exe problem happens again this time i allow it to write in the registry and i noticed that the startup or autoplay is ok but the problem is the taskbar and the regedit utility wont appear and it says not allowed iby the administrator, i look at in the registry by using the reganalyser and found out that this process is in winlogon the xmss.exe,explorer.exe, i also noticed that when i used the internet my system will run slow or even hangup if oven some application

Now i used the system restore and there is no problem in opening the taskmngr and regedit command, but the AUTOPLAY IN THE USB AND DISC DRIVE IS NOT WORKING.

have someone experience this problem and what would i do to solved this issue..