Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wild Tangent?

Hello,

WildTangent also comes with AOL IM.

There is a lot of information in the internet about WildTangent, e.g here.

If you want to remove it, please check if something is left in Windows Add/Remove programs. If there are remains of WildTangent please uninstall them. Alternatively, switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode" and select "Tools" --> "System Startup" in the left bar and remove the WildTangent entry.

Have also a look if this folder ist still on your system: C:\WINDOWS\wt
    If yes remove it and its whole content.

Please also make sure that you are running the latest version of Spybot - Search & Destroy including the latest updates.

To see which version number and/or updates of Spybot - Search & Destroy you are using please run Spybot-S&D and choose "Help" --> "About" in the menu bar.
    There you can see which version you have and which updates are installed.
    It should be version 1.6.2 and the updates from the 2010/05/05.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Default thanks but i do have the newest spybot

just surprise that it does not delete the program. looks like i will have to do it manually. thanks for the link
    it just tried to access the internet my other program ask what to do with it i had it stop it.
    i like other people no program should be even allow to be installed unless i say ok no matter who its from. i just want the one program not add on but the company's i guess feel they can get away with it for now.

thanks for the help

yes i do have the newest version of spybot and all the updates