Thread: Command line /Autoclose not working as planned

Default Command line /Autoclose not working as planned

Here's part of my .bat utility file

start /wait "Spybot" "C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe" /autoupdate /autoimmunize /autocheck /autofix /autoclose

It updates, immunizes, scans, and fixes but whenever it finds spyware and fixes a problem, a dialogue box with X items removed pops up and waits for input.

Is there anyway around this as it would almost defeat the purpose of putting it in my .bat file?

As far as I know this special parameter is unfortunately not existing yet.
    Please try to solve this problem by opening Spybot-S&D, go to settings -> settings -> "automation" -> "program start" and tick on the checkbox in front of "do not ask for fixing confirmation". Then again try to let Spybot-S&D run by the command line.

You should check out this thread

http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=2297

At message 6 MD USA Spybot fan states:

"Were you getting any detections and is that were it was stopping? Since you were using /AUTOFIX without /TASKBARHIDE, Spybot will ask if you want to fix the problems found."

http://forums.spybot.info/showpost.p...26&postcount=6

Check out the thread, but it appears you have to add TASKBARHIDE to your command to avoid Spybot confirmation request.

Default /taskbarhide can't work in spybot v1.5.x

"taskbarhide" parameter in spybot v1.5 seems couldn't work normal as v1.4;Is there any part should I change or steel some tech problem need to be fixing in spybit v1.5?