Thread: Popup Not Saving Settings

Default Popup Not Saving Settings

When I get the popup asking what to do about a URL, I select "always react this way", ignore parameters, and Deny. The popup goes away. However, I keep getting the same queries about the same URLs. The blocker apparently does not remember my settings. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

version: 1.5.2.16

Wink

I would first recommend that you download the latest spybot s&d (1.5.2.20) to see if that fixes the problem

i have a similar problem with SD 1.5.2 where it does not remember at least some of my settings, specifically the "ignore products" settings where i have checked for some "products" to be ignored during a scan, but the setting are not remembered..

i am glad that someone could confirm that there is a bug in SD 1.5.x where it does not remember settings..
    Last edited by redwolfe_98; 2008-02-12 at 22:37.

Sorry, it still does it. I'm trying this on the www.imdb.com. The popup is identifying http://servedby.adverstising.com/site= (then numbers) with the ID of Advertising.com.

Any ideas where I should look next? I really like what it does, just not having to hit the Deny button numerous times for the same URL.

I would wait for a member of the spybot team to help you

Only then they can confirm the bug and add it to the bug tracker