Page 1012 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 12512912962100210081009101010111012
Results 10,111 to 10,114 of 10114

Thread: Word link

I can imagine. I'd be ready to throw a fit, too. I'm probably not explaining this right or may have misremembered, but I remember an older man saying he had a younger woman who was just new not be able to get blood from his vein so she went up through his arm or something? I'm not sure if I have that right, but whatever it was, it was pretty brutal, I guess.

We used to be able go in and get blood taken between 7 and 12 Monday to Friday as long as we had a requisition sheet, but since covid we have to make an appointment now. It's too bad(though I know necessary) because you could leave it until the last minute if you liked before appointments. Good for those "Oops! Accidentally stumbled out of bed and drank a glass of milk" moments.

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Lots of people have horror stories.
    When we tested to see if we had Covid, they stuck that thing up our nose
    That hurt!
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I never had to have a Covid test yet, but my Mom had the Covid test in her nose, and she said how much it hurt. She had the misfortune to have pneumonia during the Covid days and had to go to Outpatients for it, which was a bit of an ordeal for her and the doctors/nurses, as you can imagine.
    I think nowadays it can be a throat swab, can't it?

My first Covid shot I had I felt fine afterwards, but when I got the second one I didn't feel sick or anything, I just didn't feel quite right. My best friend's hubby said he felt pretty much the same with the second one.

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

I've had pneumonia, not easy to recover from.
    I'm not sure how they test for it now.....don't really care to do it again either.

My first vaccine shot gave me the side effect of getting sick, was as if I was going through Covid, second vaccine shot just about made my arm fall off, swelling and inflammation was bad....
    During that I commented, this better work!
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.