Page 743 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 243643693733739740741742743744745746747753793843 ... LastLast
Results 7,421 to 7,430 of 10095

Thread: Word link

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

ribbons
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Caihong juji, since I read it had ribbon-like iridescent feathers.

not very pretty is it.....lol

bird of paradise
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Yeah, all I can think is the entire 1980's decided to wrap itself up, and morph into a l'il dinosaur, then go back in time.
    I like the thought of some dinosaurs with feathers, though, because reptiles sort of wig me out.

Sicklebill....

spiders and snakes send me running

Peacock

I don't mind spiders, but I'm petrified of snakes. Well, I don't mind spiders, but even I found it a little daunting when there was a baby spider nest on my shed door latch one summer. I didn't see them and stuck my hand in it. A spider also put a nest of spiders on my mailbox this summer. I would have left them, but I figured that was probably not in the mailman's job description, so I swatted them down as gently as possible. They were on the ground and seemed ok. Since no good deed goes unpunished, they probably crawled their way into my house when I wasn't looking or something, lol.

Peachicks...

Last summer, sitting at a picnic table by the lake, enjoying the sun and breeze, I felt something on the top of my head.
    Thought a twig had hit me.
    I reached up to remove it to find it was the biggest black spider I had ever seen and proceeded to scream my head off! (no telling how many times I must had smacked myself in the head to remove it over and over)
    I must had looked like one of those people caught on funny video and submitted for money and I think we would had won. And it just gave me chills again.

bald eagle

lol! Yes, I bet you would have won.
    Even knowing I don't mind spiders too much, I bet I would have screamed, too.

Eagle Cam.....

storks nest

It's amazing when you think of birds building nests, isn't it? How do they know how to do it? It's not like they would have a handbook on how-to. How come different types of birds know to make a nest the way they are supposed to, i.e. how does a robin know to build a robins nest the way robins do, and an eagle know how to build one the way they do? Why don't we work like that? Why don't fathers and mothers just suddenly know how to knit baby booties when they're going to have children, like birds know to make nests?

Good Omen....