Page 882 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 382782832872878879880881882883884885886892932982 ... LastLast
Results 8,811 to 8,820 of 10086

Thread: Word link

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Stones make beautiful buildings and, one of the little piggies made their house out of stone so the big bad wolf couldn't blow it away
    lol
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

All that wolf needed was a little push in the right direction, and he could have had a successful demolition company.

timber wolf...

geeeee's those animals are big.
    We had a neighbor get an alert from her Ring doorbell there was motion noticed on her front porch, couldn't see what it was so she investigated
    Opened the door, and screamed, there laid a large, large snake!
    The motion detector picked up on the movement and she reviewed the video, there it was

I would not want to come face to face with either animal.
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

That would be my worst nightmare. I'd probably even consider moving if that happened to me!

Reptiles...

Nahhh, you can get a broom and knock a snake off your porch, it's shadow people you can't shush away, now theres a problem.

Is that something you can sage?

I hope so......I'm not experienced but, I think that along with a House blessing would be protective.

Rites...

Yes, probably, I don't have experience with that kind of thing, either. Apparently, after I moved out of my childhood home, the taps used to turn on by themselves. I never knew if it was a ghost problem or a plumbing problem. New people own it now, I always wonder if anything like that ever happened there afterwards, but don't know them to ask.

When I saw people on the internet mentioning using sage for something paranormal, it always baffled me, I never understood how that would make a ghost go away. I guess I ought to look it up sometime.

Spirit world

Ones beliefs and experiences are usually kept quiet because of those who say it doesn't happen. Might not, it might, I'll say I do not know.

Very soon after my Mother died I was laying in bed, I heard her call my name, did she really? I do not know

Very shortly after my Mother died my sister who was 9 months pregnant, heard her call her name. Did it happen, I do not know.
    It only happened once I am very glad to say.

It's kind of cool if she did call your name and your sister's name, though. Sort of a "Hey, I'm still around and thinking of you." kind of deal.

I always say I'm not sure or I don't know, too. Many years ago, my mom took me over to her house and I was there for a while. We went out to the car, and the downstairs bedroom light turned on by itself. Before my mom lived there, a lady lived there that got very sick and eventually died after going to the hospital. So I always wondered....the lady, or some sort of electrical issue?

A few years later, the scarier option occurred to me...what if there was a real live person in the house that turned on the light? Though, nothing seemed disturbed afterwards, there was no indication of forced entry and most burglars don't break in just to turn on lights to scare the bejeebers out of you, but still...made me wonder.

Also, if there are spirits around, I wonder why we have such a fear reaction?

Paranormal...