Page 767 of 1010 FirstFirst ... 267667717757763764765766767768769770771777817867 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 10093

Thread: Word link

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Next door neighbor had company move in for a short time.
    One day Police knocked on our door and asked if I knew one of the people over there (showed a photograph) and what time might they be home.
    It was the visitor and had only really seen him from a distance. I asked if I should be concerned, and they said NO
    (does that reply seem standard and unconcerned)
    Days later I see him being handcuffed in the front yard, I ask about his offense and they said rape 2 counts from a different state.
    I WAS SO MAD, back to my question and their original answer should had been, Keep your doors and windows locked!

Rescue
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I don't blame you for being mad, that is horrible. They definitely should have given you a heads up.

Ground SAR....

Neighborhood Watch
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

crime prevention (pick one)
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016

anybody ever have one of these

nosy neighbor

Yes, when I was growing up our next door neighbor used to brazenly sit in her window and watch us. She didn't even try to hide behind a curtain, just sat there watching in full view, bold as brass. I don't know why my parents never pulled the curtains. The most baffling was one night I couldn't sleep and my mom couldn't so she made blueberry muffins at 2 in the morning. The next door neighbour mentioned she saw we made blueberry muffins a few days later. That raised a couple questions for me.
    a. The neighbor always looked out of an upper story window at us, and we were downstairs in the kitchen. How the heck could she tell they were blueberry muffins?
    b. It was 2 a.m. How in heavens name did she know to get up and look into our window at 2 a.m.?????
    c. Why would anybody watch someone make muffins? Wouldn't cable be much more exciting?

Stephanie Crawford...

Dang, maybe she could smell the muffins? or, she could see what was going in the mix and saw the blueberries?
    goodness, I would had dropped my pants and gave her a good mooning! I know my older brother would have.
    Should had asked her why she was up or why she always watching your family. You guys had more then the typical nosy neighbor.

Invasive

lol! It never occurred to me to moon her, I should have, though.

....Species

Sometimes you need to do some weeding

My husband thought I ought to save the weeds I was picking out beside the driveway and throwing in the composter awhile back, because he said they looked just like the stuff in the wild salad greens I bought from the grocery store. Guess he didn't think it looked too appetizing.

Gardening...