Page 414 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 4,131 to 4,140 of 10086

Thread: Word link

Haha, I couldn't agree better Tom. Er, well aspartame is the chemical that supposedly "causes" cancer. I mean eating on everyday or multiple pieces of gum everyday for 4-5 years might really cause cancer .
    -
    Dream (that's sweet).

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Aspartame cancer studies using rats may be inaccurate when it comes to bubble gum. They actually feed the aspartame to the rats in their normal diet rather then let them chew gum. That's because, like Tom.K, the little fellows have problems blowing bubbles.

Dream » Fantasy

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

But rats can't chew gum can they? Because if they should chew it for testing purposes they are at risk of swallowing it into the stomach (thus resulting it as stuck in there for some several years before it could digest). Wouldn't there be any problems with the rats of aspartame was fed daily?
    -
    Final Fantasy (video game).

I think that rats can't chew gums, but Tasmanian devils and dogs can (Tasmanian devils: Taz:Wanted, Dogs: One screesaver in magazine CD in 1999: Hoover: Bubble trouble).
    My biggest balloon was about 7-9 cm. I get big balloon in 1-5 of 100 chews.
    Drink (I have looked in some magazines and I've found a picture which shows Final Fantasy drink).

Haha, gum, but it tastes bad if you put in 10 all in once. Balloons attract dust .
    -
    I think it was the Aloe drink for the promotion of FFXII.
    Syrup.

Dust? I thought that balloons attract skin. When I pop the balloon, it just sticks to face and I have to throw it to trash (or I still chew it).
    Pancake. ("Is that a pancake with a syrup of caramel and chocolate, ice cream and burrito with french fries?")

I mean like there's dust everywhere in the air >.>".
    Pancakes are good with honey syrup. French Fries are good with ketchup.
    -
    Frying Pan .

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

skillet

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz Intel® Pentium® 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Wolf.
    -
    I remember this tale where it told the audience not to be greedy. There was a girl who was very greedy and ate all the food that her mother made... so later there was a wolf that moved as their neighbor and the mother made the girl ask to borrow the frying pan. After using it, the mother the girl to wash it and give it back, but the girl was too lazy... (It's going to be long)
    Er, I remember it had to do something with an omelet.

Moon.
    Maybe her name was Omelet. It can happen. When you just wrote mother, I've remembered a comedy named "The Nanny" somewhere in 1994. When mother Sylvia comes into the Sheffield's house and when she see any kind of food, she just sit and eat it. Niles:"Excuse me, have you said pancakes or waffles?" Sylvia: "I said pancakes and waffles."