Page 415 of 1012 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 10118

Thread: Word link

Werewolf.
    -
    I can always type up the whole story. I should now: You don't have to read the whole thing (it was tale in a "scary" stories novel).

There was a greedy girl that lived with her mother, and the girl would eat almost whatever her mother would bring back. The family (referring to just the mother and daughter; no father) was "poor" and her mother would go to the market and sell flowers for a living. At least to make enough to feed her family... The mother did not have a frying pan, so it was coincidence that a wolf (that talks+human traits) moved in next door and he had one. The mother would ask her daughter to go next door and borrow his frying pan. Upon using it, the mother told her to scrub it clean and return it with something in return (gift of thanks). The first time was a loaf of bread. The girl did not wash the frying pan and ate the load of bread. She told herself, well he's just a wolf afterall, he wouldn't know what bread tastes like. She was despicable she took dirt and baked it, and later returned it to the wolf. The wolf was heartbroken when he saw the sight of it.

"Is that girl's mother so poor that she cannot wash it herself?" He thought to himself. The next time the girl asked for it, he baked a omelet with the frying pan and lent it to her. The girl ate all of it before she even got home. Her mother gave her a bottle of milk the next day, reminding her to wash it and clean it as new. She drank the milk bottle dry, not even sparing one drop... and she refilled it with dirt water. The wolf was hurt when he saw the sight. He thought this family must be so poor, that they cannot afford to wash it. So this time he lent the girl the pan again, baking a omelet, fine and light with herbs with the pan. The girl still ate all the of it, before she got home.

The wolf saw her mother in the market one day and asked her how her family was doing. The mother responded that they were doing fine. He asked her if she had ever tasted his omelets, and he had a no in response. The wolf was outraged and yelled, "How can you not have tasted any of it?!". The mother, worried and anxious asked him what about the milk and the small gifts I gave you? He responded, "All I got from your daughter was baked dirt and dirty water!". "But the bread could be burned... or the farmer who sold me the milk tainted it..." "No!!!".

Outraged, the wolf stormed to the girls house. The girl seeing the wolf locked the doors and hid under the bed. She said, "My mother is in the market, you can go and eat her."

The wolf broke down the door, effortlessly pushed the bed away and took the girl and ate her.

- _ -

Don't mind the grammar. I was sleepy . Nah, it was just very long.

....with a Chinese Menu in his hand.

....with a Chinese Menu in his hand.
    This reminds me about "Make a story!" thread. Maybe I should reply again to continue the story, but I have posted last. Should i continue the story when no one other wants to continue it?
    Sushi. (Is this correct?)

Man, I love Sushi, especially California Rolls. Flickr has good pictures taken from Professionals. : D
    -
    Seaweed (both food and plant).

dulse...

Coarse.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Unprocessed

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Raw.

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

Uncooked

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Fresh.

Fresh scent or heavy duty?