Page 853 of 1009 FirstFirst ... 353753803843849850851852853854855856857863903953 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,530 of 10086

Thread: Word link

Creepy-crawly...

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Want to see someone move fast?, throw a fake Tarantula at them, poof! their gone
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

lol!

I used to be the designated spider squisher because some family members and friends are scared of them, but I kind of like spiders and will try to slide paper under them and put them outdoors when nobody scared of them is around. Mind you I've never had to deal with a black widow or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    lol!

I used to be the designated spider squisher because some family members and friends are scared of them, but I kind of like spiders and will try to slide paper under them and put them outdoors when nobody scared of them is around. Mind you I've never had to deal with a black widow or anything.
    I don't want any around me. If their small enough I'll squash them or I'm looking for something to hit them with.
    Funny thing: I used a broom to hit one, I suppose it was rather hard as in over kill, broke that broom in half!
    So whats worse, no spider or no broom...?

They call me the exterminator
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Haha! :D Well, unless the spider carcass was visible, there'd always be the worry that the spider survived, crawled into the broom, and laid eggs, so in that case it's probably best for the broom to break.

I went into a place I used to work at one time for my check, and nobody had taken an order on the till yet because there was a spider on it. I know the poor little thing was sitting on the button wondering what all the fuss was about, haha.

Pest control...

Thing about pest control is they want you to sign contracts, of course they have to make money too.
    Some years back I saw out side of course, what is known as a Black Widow spider. Never seen such a color on a spider before and I think thats what caught my eye.
    I think we went after that with a tree branch.

Pest control.
    expensive

Now, my spider braveness does not extend to black widow's. I probably would have squashed it with a whole tree, if I could!
    The spiders around here are usually pretty tame, but I did kill one when I was a kid that was pretty large, and it had weird white markings on it. I had to kill it because it was right by our basement door, and that getting inside and crawling around the basement was the stuff of nightmares. It might have been a swamp spider(though I was nowhere near a swamp) though I've often wondered if some exotic deadly spider may have wandered away from a pet shop or something. And with apologies to spiders everywhere, because they're mostly pretty nice, in the case of this one I can honestly say....ick!

Costly...

Have you seen the size of those that live in the desert?
    I mean, you would have to use a grenade/nuclear missile or something, oh gosh their bigger then your hands.
    My nephew while on active duty said he had seen them half hidden in the sand, kick at them and they take off faster then a speeding bullet.

horror movie

Wow, those sound like some doozies.
    I like those spiders that curl up and roll down the sand hills.

slasher flick...

Bay of Blood