Page 982 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 482882932972978979980981982983984985986992 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,820 of 10124

Thread: Word link

I'm not sure what they were called, but I had an inflatable clown punching bag type of thing that I'd punch then it would pop back up again. A lot of fun as I recall, though I can just barely remember it.

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

What is the name of the thing that hung down and you punched the heck out of it?
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I can't remember. I was quite young when I had it, I think. It may have been something like these guys.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/06/6f...279e0eda99.jpg
    I'm not sure if it was the Bozo one, I think maybe it was a little different, I do think I remember the big clown nose, though.

I had my sisters and brothers!
    I got pretty good at self defense
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I think my uncle taught me to punch properly. He had to re-teach me to make a fist because I used to put my thumb on the inside of the palm of my hand, and he had to show me to tuck it under my fingers. I used to find I punched harder with it under my other fingers, but he used to explain that I could break my thumb that way. I think I had the clown and he had a punching bag, lol.

LOL
    When we fought, which was wrong I agree but, when you got that many kids it's going to happen.
    You learned quick, if you don't use your fist or hands you look to see what you can grab and come up with it swinging.

Grasp...
    I only did this a couple times, and I had to be really, really mad to do it, but a couple times I'd grab the person's hair and pull their head down, then flip them over with it. If somebody would have asked me to demonstrate I couldn't have to save my soul, because I had to be in a complete rage to do it. Nobody was ever badly hurt by it, and they always seemed completely surprised...one minute they'd be getting ready to deck me one, and the next, smoosh, on the ground they go. lol!

My older sister got me bent over once, popped me right in the eye, I noticed an umbrella on the floor and come up swinging with it. Got her a good one across the head with it.
    My eye felt funny, didn't know what it was so I looked in the mirror, it was swelling.
    Was blackened by that afternoon and mother made me go to school everyday with a black eye cause she was mad.
    Little did she know that walking in the hall in between classes, people would say 'Hey, what's the other guy look like?, turned out to be funny.

hehe!

Hey, that's no fair! Your Mom should have at least crazy glued the umbrella to your sister's head so she had to wear it to school, it's only fair to punish you both.

Shiner...

It's called favorites