Page 988 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 488888938978984985986987988989990991992998 ... LastLast
Results 9,871 to 9,880 of 10124

Thread: Word link

hehe!

Brandy...

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Scotch on the rocks
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I don't think I've ever had a scotch on the rocks(I know, I know, how did I manage that?)

I did drink Great White on a dare once. It's just a white wine, so I'm not sure why it was a dare, but I digress...

Here in the southern states where I live, some folks create white lightning/moonshine and if you should drink it you'll swear something like a lightning bolt just hit your body.
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Oh, I remember the tv show Moonshiners on Discovery. I don't know if it's still on nowadays.
    I was quite skeptical of the show...how could you be on tv making moonshine and not get arrested?

Yes!, and drink at your own risk......some call it rot gut for a reason.

I don't think they give their GPS location but just the name of their state.

That would explain it. I was always baffled by that one.
    I remember one time I was a passenger with someone driving somewhere up towards a valley. We got into a place and didn't seem to be making any headway and I finally realized we had been making turns and going around in a circle...or more accurately in a sort of rectangle when I recognized the same houses and landmarks. We felt dumb, laughed it off, then were on our way. Then a few years later my husband was in there with someone who had GPS. Believe it or not, the GPS sent the driver around the exact same circle/rectangle that I'd been in before. I realized it from the description.

Lost...

LOL!

We found out after buying a property people would stop in the driveway and ask if they were in the right place. Turns out GPS showed and easement through the property as an additional route.
    Don't know who entered those directions into whatever data base but it wasn't correct.

So I would say
    No way Jose

lol, I bet that got tiresome.

Not a chance.

This summer I went away on vacation and we were traveling on a road with no houses or discernible population whatsoever except for trees, when we suddenly came to a round about. In the middle of the woods! We burst out laughing, it was just so unexpected.

Have you heard
    Don't hold your breath