Page 998 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 4988989489889949959969979989991000100110021008 ... LastLast
Results 9,971 to 9,980 of 10124

Thread: Word link

I'm an "made-an-account-then-logged-in-maybe-twice-in-my-life" twitter member. It just never really caught on with me.
    Absent...

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

Guess we've earned the name
    non-compliant
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

lol, yup. We'd probably both be on some sort of unknown social media with only 16 people just to be cantankerous and not follow what everyone else is doing.

You know, the sound to it that your being followed just doesn't sit that well with me.
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

I never thought of it that way before, but yes that is kind of creepy sounding when you think of it.
    I joined instagram a while back to see what all the fuss was about, and I got banned a day or so later. I'm not sure why, I think I was supposed to post more than one picture or something though I could be mistaken, but my thoughts were I wanted to see Instagram and see if I like it, and then I'd post something if I felt like it. That didn't sit well with me.

I can't imagine you being banned for anything?, you might want to check that out.
    On the other hand, if I were to get banned, it's from running my mouth or you could call it a debate?

Discourse...
    Actually, it's hard to picture you running your mouth because you're always so nice and polite.
    Yes, I hadn't even interacted with anyone on instagram, so I was surprised when I was removed. I just did a "Harumph, I wasn't sure about joining anyways, so I guess I'll just leave." and didn't bother investigating.

communications
    Ohhh my goodness, sometimes I have a mouth that won't stop, so I've been told.

smoke signals...
    I'm really quiet, so if I run my mouth it takes people totally by surprise. Doesn't happen often, but occasionally I'll have something to say.

Teepee

Here, I can hold or contribute to a long conversation on politics.