Page 999 of 1013 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999599699799899910001001100210031009 ... LastLast
Results 9,981 to 9,990 of 10126

Thread: Word link

Wigwam...

I really like my prime minister Justin Trudeau, which usually...ends up being a longer discussion than I'd like to have about politics when I mention that to anyone nowadays, lol! Not the most popular opinion nowadays with some people.

Security Expert-emeritus Juliet's Avatar

papoose
    Windows Insider MVP Consumer Security 2009 - 2017
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Trail...
    I used to have a small teepee replica with a tiny baby figurine in it. I think I packed it away somewhere, I should dig that out sometime, it was pretty cool. My grandma used to get me stuff like that sometimes from craft stores when she went on a trip.

smoke signals

Here where we are, we visited a traditional Pow Wow, very interesting and was put on by true Native Americans, beautifully done and nice people.
    Please do not PM me for Malware help, we all benefit from posting on the open board.

Messages...

That does sound really interesting. I've never been to a Pow Wow before.

drum beats

you know, watching old Tarzan movies if you heard drumbeats in the jungle. it was kinda to late to run.....they done seen you!

Suspense...

It would be nice if we all had a personal sound track, wouldn't it? We walk down a dark alleyway, and danger music would play. If we go shopping, some sort of shopping soundtrack would play. Guess it would get annoying after awhile, though.

surprise attack

Don't think I could handle the music part, remember what they played just before JAWS attacked?
    Now, every time I see people in the ocean swimming.....that's where my mind goes.

Ambush...
    Yes, that would be anxiety inducing, especially if the soundtrack reacted to emotions.
    If I ever saw a shark while swimming, I'd probably have a heart attack on the spot. Around here, I think our only worry is mainly a jellyfish sting.

might be but, the jellyfish stings can be hazardous to your health too.

We had friends come back from a Florida trip, this guys arm had these huge whelps he said was from a jellyfish.....