Thread: Left with 7 windows on my desktop at start up after SpyBot infection removal!

Question Left with 7 windows on my desktop at start up after SpyBot infection removal!

SpyBot recently detected several infections including Zlob and Zlock which it removed. After the removal however, I was left with 7 windows which appeared (and still do) on my desktop each time I boot my computer. They are rectangular and are all alike with the exception of one area of the file name. They have the typical blue header and all have the title RegSvr32 in the left corner of the this header.
    They have a yellow triangle on the left side with a black exclamation point. The text is as follows:
    Load Library("C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\atuhgvkf.dll") failed - The specified module could not be found. Under this is a box where you can click on OK and then they go away until the next start up. The other 6 are the same except for the letters before .dll". The other 6 are: hcfstyjy.dll, vsdiduni.dll, uvqzexaf.dll, pybclwhg.dll, cxyvifol.dll, and xgpytifc.dll.
    I have tried everything I know to do (which is limited) but can't figure how to get rid of them. You can recover them with SpyBot but then the infection returns. Please help!

Hello,

Please make sure that you are running the latest version of Spybot - Search & Destroy including the latest updates.

To see which version number and/or updates of Spybot - Search & Destroy you are using please run Spybot-S&D and choose "Help" --> "About" in the menu bar.
    There you can see which version you have and which updates are installed.
    It should be version 1.5.2 and the updates from the 2008/02/20.

Please run a scan in safe mode:
    http://www.computerhope.com/issues/chsafe.htm
    That should fix it.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot