Thread: Immunization killed the login cookie

Default Immunization killed the login cookie

First off, I love this software and its features. Particularly immunization. However, I'd like to know how to make it so that my login cookies stay wherever they are.

I do not want to uninstall the software completely, just a few cookies for a few logins. I also do not want them to be re-immunized/deleted with every new detection rule.

Hello,

It should also help to deactivate the scanning for Cookies.
    Please run Spybot-S&D and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode". Now select "Settings" --> "File Sets" in the navigation bar on the left. For excluding Cookies from the search deactivate the checkbox in front of Cookies.sbi.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

It should also help to deactivate the scanning for Cookies.
    Please run Spybot-S&D and switch to "Advanced mode" via the menu bar item "Mode". Now select "Settings" --> "File Sets" in the navigation bar on the left. For excluding Cookies from the search deactivate the checkbox in front of Cookies.sbi.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    I did that but my login problems with statcounter hasn't been resolved so far

Seems like I have to keep manually login to everything else. Including gmail... Is there a way to renebale cookies?

Hello,

Please run Spybot-S&D and select "Spybot-S&D" --> "Immunize" in the navigation bar on the left. Please hit "Undo".
    Then open Spybot - Search & Destroy in the Advanced mode via the menu item Mode.
    Now select 'Tools' - 'Resident' from the navigation bar on the left.
    Please untick the checkbox in front of the 'SDHelper'.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Quote Originally Posted by spybotsandra View Post
    Hello,

Please run Spybot-S&D and select "Spybot-S&D" --> "Immunize" in the navigation bar on the left. Please hit "Undo".
    Then open Spybot - Search & Destroy in the Advanced mode via the menu item Mode.
    Now select 'Tools' - 'Resident' from the navigation bar on the left.
    Please untick the checkbox in front of the 'SDHelper'.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot
    I reinstalled my OS all together to go 64bit. I still have the same problem. What specific file would I need to click? I do not want to redo all my settings.

Quote Originally Posted by White Cat View Post
    I reinstalled my OS all together to go 64bit. I still have the same problem. What specific file would I need to click? I do not want to redo all my settings.
    I am using firefox browser btw.