Thread: Cannotfix problem NewDotNet

Default Cannotfix problem NewDotNet

I ran Spybot S&D (free version) and it found 2 problems with NewDotNet and 1 problem with something else. It fixed one problem and said that I needed to restart my computer (and have Spybot run again on restart). So I did and it came up with the 2 problems again and when I clicked fix problems it did the sam e thing, telling me I needed to restart my computer and have Spybot run on restart. What can I do to fix this?

What AV program are you running? I also had a problem and I used an AV called Avast. Its freeware and is available at www.avast.com. This AV will get rid of NewDotNet for you. The program will probably ask you to let it restart your machine and clean it when it does. Good Luck!

Security Expert-Emeritus

Hello

Could we see a SSD 1.4 report after fixing please
    Open SpyBot 1.4, check for and get any updates available, close all browsers, check for problems and fix everything found. Then on the toolbar menu select mode and switch to advanced mode, on the left lower down select tools,and view report, ensure all the options are select near the bottom except
    Uncheck[ ] do not report disabled or known legitimate Items,
    uncheck[ ] Include a list of services in report.
    Uncheck[ ] Include uninstall list in report.
    Now select (near the top) view report, Press export, in the save in box choose a place such as your my documents folder, then in your next post near the bottom select the "browse" button , navigate to and attach or post that report please.
    Thanks