Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can't connect to server?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Can't connect to server?

I just d/l'ed 1.5.2, because I was "unable to connect to server" with 1.4, and figured, hey, why not upgrade? Well, I've gone into Kerio and made absolutely sure all the entries marked spybot anything are trusted across the board, and now durning my install I get a "receiving..." message, but then it just times out. Is it me or the servers? I kinda already uninstalled 1.4, and I'd sure hate to be Spybot-less...

I had the same trouble. I'm assuming there are some problems on the server end. :(

Me Too!

Default Connection times out for me as well....

But I can ping the server successfully from cmd. Tried turning off my Firewall temporarily as well, but to no avail.

Default Can't Connect To Server

I'm experiencing the same problem.

Also, when I click on the subheadings "Home" "Support" "Download" "Donate" in this Forums link, nothing happens--they are "dead?"

Default Update Server Down?

I think there update server for Spybot period is down because this just started for me today Monday February 25 2008 10:32PM. Also there website is down man i sure hope there going to bring it back up

Default server down?

And I've been trying for hours now to find somewhere to download 1.5 from as my 1.4 got corrupted, only now to find that Safernetworking just isn't there - or anywhere, so having reinstalled 1.5, I can't run it as it crashes without having any updates!

Big deal.

Also uninstalling 1.4 - didn't, properly, and neither did 1.5. Both Uninstalls left most of the prog there on the drive, and one of them crashed the PC completely to a reboot all by itself!

I DO like the line at the bottom of this page - "Contact us" - if only we could! There appears to be no known way of contacting them. Dead to the world, it would seem......
    Last edited by sparks68; 2008-02-26 at 06:53.

Good morning everyone
    Have been on thephone to the computing centre for some time (noticed server problem only at around 5 a.m.)... server will currently get restarted and I'm listening to on-hold music

re download location: try this (make sure you click the right download button).
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Problem now got escalated with highest priority, but will probably need techs that'll arrive in about an hour.

I need a coffee IV now...
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Default any word

anybody hear on why you can't update?