Thread: Upgrade to 1.5.2.0?

Default Upgrade to 1.5.2.0?

OK, I'm lost here. I just updated my SpyBot S&D ver 1.4 Evidently the update included the upgrade to ver 1.5.2.0
    When the new version started to install, the installation said it would install in Program Files\SpyBot-Search & Destroy. I said OK. Then it said that the folder already existed and asked if I wanted to create the folder program Files\SpyBot Saerch & Destroy anyway. I said yes. The installation completed, but now I have two Desktop icons. The original icon for ver 1.4 is a shortcut to the SpyBot.exe and is 933 bytes in size. The icon for SpyBotsd152.exe is an actual file, 9.27MB in size and is located in the C:\Documents&Settings\Username\Desktop folder. The SpyBot S&D folder in the Start/All Programs menu lists SpyBot S&D, but it points to the SpyBotSD.exe in the C:\Programs\SpyBot-Search & Destroy folder(which, by the way, shows the file version to be 1.2.5.0, with a size of 4.90MB). It also has the File Shredder program in it. The system tray icom for SpyBot SD-Resident has alla th new menu items in it.
    The Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel Has both SpyBots in it. I haven't gone any further. Can someone tell me what I should do now?
    Thanks.
    XP Home SP3
    Pent.4 1.8GHz,768MB
    IE 6.0.2800.1106SP3
    Inspiron Laptop
    Vista Premium SP2
    Dual Core 2.0GHZ,2GB
    IE 7
    Firefox
    MSE AntiVirus
    Malwarebytes
    CCleaner
    SpyBot
    SpywareBlaster

Default Never Mind

I just found a thread explaining my situation. And realised that the SpyBotsd152.exe file on my desktop is the installation file for version 1.5.2.2. SORRY..
    XP Home SP3
    Pent.4 1.8GHz,768MB
    IE 6.0.2800.1106SP3
    Inspiron Laptop
    Vista Premium SP2
    Dual Core 2.0GHZ,2GB
    IE 7
    Firefox
    MSE AntiVirus
    Malwarebytes
    CCleaner
    SpyBot