Thread: Microsoft Firewall Bypass Entries

Default Microsoft Firewall Bypass Entries

I today downloaded Spybot S & D updates - and I am getting the following items in my report -anyone else experienced this today?

-- Search result list ---
    Microsoft.Windows.AppFirewallBypass: [SBI $9DD943AA] Settings (Registry value, nothing done)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\usmt\migwiz.exe

Microsoft.Windows.AppFirewallBypass: [SBI $2AF14C29] Settings (Registry value, nothing done)
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet003\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List\C:\WINDOW

Hello,

This is no infection - this is only a notification.

Please have a look at this link in our forum it should help to explain:
    http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=14824

If you do not want to get this entry anymore you can safely exclude it from future scans.

First of all procede a scan with Spybot - Search & Destroy. Now, mark the item, you want to exclude from the search, with a left-click.
    It is marked blue now. Then right-click this entry and select "exclude this product from further searches".

It is also possible to exclude it before the search. Please run Spybot - Search & Destroy in "Advanced Mode" and go to "Settings" -> "Ignore products". There you can tick the checkbox in front of the product you want to exclude from the search.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot