Dear Spybot-Team,
I do have the following problems after a friend of mine who used my computer installed a program which was supposed to be a security program. Called Pandasoft.
After the installation, a Panda bear appeared in the center of the screen surrounded by Chinese signs or letters starting a countdown from 60 to 0. Below the bear there is a web-address. After reaching the 0, the screen turns black and in the upper left corner is a field where you can enter numbers, letters or other signs. After this there are two buttons and one of them needs to be pressed. If I do not enter anything into the field and press the left button, the normal screen comes back, having the Panda bear again in the center who disappears after a second. But the bear comes back after one minute and start the countdown again. If I press the right button, the bear starts another countdown from 60 to 0. The bear can not be moved into another position and remains on top of the screen.
After having pressed the left button and the normal screen appears, there is a Panda bear in the system tray. By a double click there seems to open a control panel. But all is written in Chinese and therefore I do not know what needs to be done.
When this control panel is open, the bear does not start a countdown.
I tried to access the net but what ever address I entered, the IE gets closed. I can not open the internet options of the IE neither. So I tried the address as mentioned above and there the IE gets connected to this site. But also there is all in Chinese.
Beside the problem of the IE, I could not open the task-manager, nor Lock off, nor change password buttons. I wanted to deinstall the program but could not find it. Not in the program files nor anywhere else.
I thought ok, I just will restore windows to an earlier point but as a matter of fact, this program did even delete the restore points repectively turned off the System Restore. I accessed the web with my other computer and started to search for problems other people might have had with this program but I could not find anything in English or German language. All I found was written in Chinese.
I do not have a back-up file for this laptop and therefore I can not use this option neither.
I then installed an earlier version of Spybot-SD on to this computer and went for the update of the definition files as well as for the latest version which worked. After that I made a system scan and there were two problems detected. Both caused by change of the Registry keys. Then I requested Spybot to fix those problems which it did. In the Spybot tools I found a key for starting the PandaIE which I disabled. After a restart the Panda bear was not in the system tray anymore and I was able to open the Task-Manager again as well as the Log-Off button. But still I can not change my password for the windows Log-on nor the Lock-computer button. So it’s clear that this program is still somewhere blocking some features. As I do not know what else this program is doing, I will not go to any web page where essential Log-on names and passwords are required ( e.g.: banking, networks, etc).
I do have the software of this program.
I also followed your instructions to run the Kaspersky online scan as well as the HJT program.
Both logs together with the Spybot log are below
Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.2
Scan saved at 16:36:57, on 09.04.2008
Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
C:\Program Files\Altiris\AClient\AClient.exe
C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\AeXNSAgent.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\ccsrvc.exe
C:\Program Files\Altiris\Carbon Copy\shellker.exe
C:\Program Files\iPass\iPassConnect\iPassPeriodicUpdateService.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\StacSV.exe
C:\Program Files\UPHClean\uphclean.exe
C:\Program Files\iPass\iPassConnect\iPassPeriodicUpdateApp.exe
C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE
C:\PROGRA~1\Altiris\CARBON~1\client.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxsrvc.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
C:\WINDOWS\stsystra.exe
C:\Program Files\Altiris\AClient\AClntUsr.EXE
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe
C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE
C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\fpdisp5a.exe
C:\Program Files\TextBridge Pro Millennium BE\Bin\InstantAccess.exe
C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software Launcher\NSLauncher.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe
C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\McTray.exe
C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
D:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe
D:\Programs\HUAWEIDataCard.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe
C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\IEXPLORE.EXE
d:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis\HijackThis.exe

R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://de.yahoo.com/
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://iww.alstom.com
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Telstra BigPond Home Internet Explorer
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = proxy.ch.alstom.com:8080
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyOverride = iww.*;10.*;ftp.alstom.ch;bdn-*;chkra-0001-*;rib-*;<local>
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: Spybot-S&D IE Protection - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - D:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O2 - BHO: DriveLetterAccess - {5CA3D70E-1895-11CF-8E15-001234567890} - C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswshx.dll
O2 - BHO: SSVHelper Class - {761497BB-D6F0-462C-B6EB-D4DAF1D92D43} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O2 - BHO: scriptproxy - {7DB2D5A0-7241-4E79-B68D-6309F01C5231} - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\scriptcl.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Helper - {AA58ED58-01DD-4d91-8333-CF10577473F7} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Conversion Toolbar Helper - {AE7CD045-E861-484f-8273-0445EE161910} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O2 - BHO: Google Toolbar Notifier BHO - {AF69DE43-7D58-4638-B6FA-CE66B5AD205D} - C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\2.0.301.7164\swg.dll
O3 - Toolbar: Adobe PDF - {47833539-D0C5-4125-9FA8-0819E2EAAC93} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll
O3 - Toolbar: &Google - {2318C2B1-4965-11d4-9B18-009027A5CD4F} - c:\program files\google\googletoolbar1.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IgfxTray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [HotKeysCmds] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Persistence] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SigmatelSysTrayApp] stsystra.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AClntUsr] C:\Program Files\Altiris\AClient\AClntUsr.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Acrobat Assistant 7.0] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Distillr\Acrotray.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CfgDownload] C:\Program Files\IXOS\bin\CfgDownload.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [dla] C:\WINDOWS\system32\dla\tfswctrl.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [UpdateManager] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Sonic\Update Manager\sgtray.exe" /r
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [DVDLauncher] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\DVDLauncher.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ShStatEXE] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\SHSTAT.EXE" /STANDALONE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [FinePrint Dispatcher v5] "C:\WINDOWS\system32\spool\drivers\w32x86\3\fpdisp5a.exe" /source=HKLM
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [InstantAccess] C:\Program Files\TextBridge Pro Millennium BE\Bin\InstantAccess.exe /h
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [AeXAgentLogon] C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\AeXAgentActivate.exe /logon
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NSLauncher] C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia Software Launcher\NSLauncher.exe /startup
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [McAfeeUpdaterUI] "C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\UdaterUI.exe" /StartedFromRunKey
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMJPMIG8.1] "C:\WINDOWS\IME\imjp8_1\IMJPMIG.EXE" /Spoil /RemAdvDef /Migration32
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IMEKRMIG6.1] C:\WINDOWS\ime\imkr6_1\IMEKRMIG.EXE
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [MSPY2002] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\PINTLGNT\ImScInst.exe /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002ASync] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /SYNC
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [PHIME2002A] C:\WINDOWS\system32\IME\TINTLGNT\TINTSETP.EXE /IMEName
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SpybotSnD] "D:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SpybotSD.exe"
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [BGInfo] C:\WINDOWS\system32\bginfo.exe C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\defaultbginfo.bgi /timer:0 /silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [swg] C:\Program Files\Google\GoogleToolbarNotifier\GoogleToolbarNotifier.exe
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [SpybotSD TeaTimer] d:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\TeaTimer.exe
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [BGInfo] C:\WINDOWS\system32\bginfo.exe C:\WINDOWS\Web\Wallpaper\defaultbginfo.bgi /timer:0 /silent (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-18\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'SYSTEM')
O4 - HKUS\.DEFAULT\..\Run: [CTFMON.EXE] C:\WINDOWS\system32\CTFMON.EXE (User 'Default user')
O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Acrobat Speed Launcher.lnk = ?
O4 - Global Startup: Microsoft Office.lnk = C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE9\Office\OSA9.EXE
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present
O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert link target to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECaptureSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selected links to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppendSelLinks.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert selection to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to Adobe PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIECapture.html
O8 - Extra context menu item: Convert to existing PDF - res://C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Acrobat\AcroIEFavClient.dll/AcroIEAppend.html
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Sun Java Console - {08B0E5C0-4FCB-11CF-AAA5-00401C608501} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06\bin\ssv.dll
O9 - Extra button: (no name) - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - D:\PROGRA~1\SPYBOT~1\SDHelper.dll
O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=http://iww.alstom.com
O16 - DPF: {0EB0E74A-2A76-4AB3-A7FB-9BD8C29F7F75} (CKAVWebScan Object) - http://www.kaspersky.com/kos/english...an_unicode.cab
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = dom1.ad.sys
O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = dom1.ad.sys
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\..\{E89FDD5C-98FA-4DF0-86F3-C26B94AAB7B3}: NameServer = 172.25.3.1 172.25.3.2
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = dom1.ad.sys
O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: SearchList = dom1.ad.sys,ad.sys,notes.alstom.com,ch.alstom.com,ch.power.alstom.com
O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: SearchList = dom1.ad.sys,ad.sys,notes.alstom.com,ch.alstom.com,ch.power.alstom.com
O23 - Service: Ad-Aware 2007 Service (aawservice) - Lavasoft - D:\Program Files\Lavasoft\Ad-Aware 2007\aawservice.exe
O23 - Service: Altiris Client Service (AClient) - Altiris, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Altiris\AClient\AClient.exe
O23 - Service: Altiris Agent (AeXNSClient) - Altiris, Inc. - C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\AeXNSAgent.exe
O23 - Service: Altiris Carbon Copy (CarbonCopy32) - Altiris - C:\WINDOWS\system32\ccsrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Carbon Copy Scheduler (CarbonCopyScheduler) - Altiris - C:\WINDOWS\system32\schdsrvc.exe
O23 - Service: Google Updater Service (gusvc) - Google - C:\Program Files\Google\Common\Google Updater\GoogleUpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: iPassConnectEngine - iPass, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPass\iPassConnect\iPassConnectEngine.exe
O23 - Service: iPassPeriodicUpdateApp - iPass, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPass\iPassConnect\iPassPeriodicUpdateApp.exe
O23 - Service: iPassPeriodicUpdateService - iPass, Inc. - C:\Program Files\iPass\iPassConnect\iPassPeriodicUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Framework Service (McAfeeFramework) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\Common Framework\FrameworkService.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee McShield (McShield) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\Mcshield.exe
O23 - Service: McAfee Task Manager (McTaskManager) - McAfee, Inc. - C:\Program Files\McAfee\VirusScan Enterprise\VsTskMgr.exe
O23 - Service: Multi-user Cleanup Service - IBM Corp - C:\Program Files\lotus\notes\ntmulti.exe
O23 - Service: ServiceLayer - Nokia. - C:\Program Files\PC Connectivity Solution\ServiceLayer.exe
O23 - Service: SigmaTel Audio Service (STacSV) - SigmaTel, Inc. - C:\Program Files\SigmaTel\C-Major Audio\WDM\StacSV.exe
--
End of file - 11449 bytes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KASPERSKY ONLINE SCANNER REPORT
Wednesday, April 09, 2008 4:40:54 PM
Operating System: Microsoft Windows XP Professional, Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
Kaspersky Online Scanner version: 5.0.98.0
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database last update: 8/04/2008
Kaspersky Anti-Virus database records: 690768
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scan Settings:
Scan using the following antivirus database: extended
Scan Archives: true
Scan Mail Bases: true

Scan Target - My Computer:
C:\
D:\
E:\

Scan Statistics:
Total number of scanned objects: 70421
Number of viruses found: 3
Number of infected objects: 7
Number of suspicious objects: 0
Duration of the scan process: 01:26:39

Infected Object Name / Virus Name / Last Action
C:\i386\$OEM$\$$\System32\CMDOW.EXE Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows skipped
C:\Program Files\Altiris\AClient\aclient.log Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Agents\InventoryRuleAgent\InventoryRuleCache.iad Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Software Delivery\pkgdlvlk.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\Program Files\Altiris\Altiris Agent\Tasks\AeXTaskSchedulerLock\taskSchedulerLock.tmp Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
C:\System Volume Information\_restore{9530561B-548A-4FF2-A71E-4A5BC50741EC}\RP3\change.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\Netlogon.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Debug\PASSWD.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\ModemLog_HUAWEI Mobile Connect - 3G Modem.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SchedLgU.Txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\SoftwareDistribution\ReportingEvents.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\Sti_Trace.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\edb.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CatRoot2\tmp.edb Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\CMDOW.EXE Infected: not-a-virus:RiskTool.Win32.HideWindows skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\AppEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\default.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SAM.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SecEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SECURITY.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\software.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\SysEvent.Evt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\system.LOG Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\h323log.txt Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.BTR Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\INDEX.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING.VER Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING1.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\MAPPING2.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.DATA Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\Repository\FS\OBJECTS.MAP Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiadebug.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\wiaservc.log Object is locked skipped
C:\WINDOWS\WindowsUpdate.log Object is locked skipped
D:\csc\00000001 Object is locked skipped
D:\csc\00000002 Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\Common Framework\Db\Agent_CFBAD11010.log Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\McAfee\Common Framework\Db\PrdMgr_CFBAD11010.log Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\VirusScan\AccessProtectionLog.txt Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\VirusScan\BufferOverflowProtectionLog.txt Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Network Associates\VirusScan\OnAccessScanLog.txt Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\All Users\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\S_BAD1_ALTIRIS03\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\S_BAD1_ALTIRIS03\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\S_BAD1_RunAsAdmin\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\S_BAD1_RunAsAdmin\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Cookies\index.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\History\History.IE5\MSHist012008040920080410\index.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\Temp\JETD21C.tmp Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\Temp\~DF2B12.tmp Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\Temp\~DF2B23.tmp Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\index.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\NTUSER.DAT Object is locked skipped
D:\Documents and Settings\thintze\NTUSER.DAT.LOG Object is locked skipped
D:\Programs\vWTP.mdb Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\MountPointManagerRemoteDatabase Object is locked skipped
D:\System Volume Information\_restore{9530561B-548A-4FF2-A71E-4A5BC50741EC}\RP3\change.log Object is locked skipped
D:\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_d08.dat Object is locked skipped
D:\thintze\My Documents\password\pantsoff.exe/data0003 Infected: not-a-virus:PSWTool.Win32.Finder.e skipped
D:\thintze\My Documents\password\pantsoff.exe Inno: infected - 1 skipped
D:\thintze\Program Files\Bear Share\Installer\BSINSTALL.exe/WISE0024.BIN Infected: not-a-virus:AdTool.Win32.WhenU.a skipped
D:\thintze\Program Files\Bear Share\Installer\BSINSTALL.exe WiseSFX: infected - 1 skipped
D:\thintze\Program Files\Bear Share\Installer\BSINSTALL.exe WiseSFXDropper: infected - 1 skipped

Scan process completed.