Thread: problem after scaning s&d

Red face problem after scaning s&d

sir, 23 of april I scaned my computer
    1. during the scaning warning window pop up saying file\program file\spybotsearchdestroy\includes\trojansc.sbi see include error
    what that means? If it is problem How can I sortout?
    2.after scaning, zlob downloader. vdl entry found. after fixing problem it say
    problem will be fixed after restart.Again I restart computer, scaned, but it
    refuse to fix the problem saying in window box it is part of memory used by other. how can I fix this problem.
    3. Why my desktop changed
    4. some site refuse to close
    5. what is regedit
    Last edited by ravindra; 2008-04-24 at 09:42. Reason: to add new entry

Hello,

You seem to be using a dated version of Spybot-S&D.
    Please download our current version Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.5.2. That should fix it.
    You will find links to several download locations for this new version on our web site:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/en/mirrors/index.html
    Please search for new updates after installing Spybot-S&D 1.5.2.

Best regards
    Sandra
    Team Spybot

Talking problem after scaning s &d

[QUOTE=ravindra;185333]sir, 23 of april I scaned my computer
    1. during the scaning warning window pop up saying file\program file\spybotsearchdestroy\includes\trojansc.sbi see include er
    same problem in 1.5.2 [exclude point 3,4,5]
    Last edited by ravindra; 2008-04-27 at 16:12.

Hi ravindra,

Sorry I can't answer your first question - maybe a member of team spybot could help

2.after scaning, zlob downloader. vdl entry found. after fixing problem it say
    problem will be fixed after restart.Again I restart computer, scaned, but it
    refuse to fix the problem saying in window box it is part of memory used by other. how can I fix this problem.
    This malware is quite stubborn because it attaches itself to other things making removing it quite hard, so I recommend you get your computer cleaned of all the malware that may be on your system. Please post to the Malware Removal forum where a helper will guide you through the process of removing any malware you have:

- Please read this before you post in the Malware Removal Forum ---> "BEFORE you POST"(READ this Procedure BEFORE Requesting Assistance)

- Then start your own thread in the Malware Removal Forum where a helper will advise you when available

3. Why my desktop changed
    4. some site refuse to close
    The malware may be the cause of these problems

5. what is regedit
    regedit (short for registry editor) is a tool to edit your computer's registry.

The Windows registry is a directory which stores settings and options for the operating system for Microsoft Windows. It contains information and settings for all the hardware, operating system software, most non-operating system software, users and preferences of the PC

hope that helps

honda
    Last edited by honda12; 2008-04-27 at 16:28.