Thread: problems with 3 programs

Default problems with 3 programs

I have 3 programs that have interference from spybot....
    1. is www.getgsc.com , this is a voice chat program that I use alot and it gives me a connection diconnect after I have been logged in for about 15 minutes.
    2. is www.mohawkvoice.com same issue as above.....there is nothing more irritating than being kicked from a chat program

3. is a program that use framework 2.0 it blocks the program from being used
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/tools/2629
    this is a tool, that I paid to have built for me after the install of the newest version spybot it no longer works......is there a file extension that I need to add

thanks for any suggestions.....
    Last edited by tashi; 2008-05-09 at 05:28. Reason: Mod: disabled direct linking ;)

Smile

What version of SpybotSD are you using, what operating system and what antivirus software. Do you have Teatimer active. Could you also be more precise about what you mean by interference other than just that you get a disconnection after 15 minutes. What messages do you see from Spybot that lead you to believe it is causing each of the problems.

Hello,

Quote Originally Posted by grover12 View Post
    I have 3 programs that have interference from
    spybot....
    1. is www.getgsc.com , this is a voice chat program that I use alot and it gives me a connection diconnect after I have been logged in for about 15 minutes.
    2. is www.mohawkvoice.com same issue as above.....there is nothing more irritating than being kicked from a chat program
    this does not appear to be related to Spybot S&D at all. Spybot S&D has no firewall or proxy feature that kick in after a certain time period. Either the immunization directly blocks access to urls or it does not.
    I have checked GSC anyway and it runs without any issues with full Spybot S&D immunization and active Teatimer and SDHelper.

Quote Originally Posted by grover12 View Post
    3. is a program that use framework 2.0 it blocks the program from being used
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/tools/2629
    this is a tool, that I paid to have built for me after the install of the newest version spybot it no longer works......is there a file extension that I need to add

thanks for any suggestions.....
    If you are refering to EditX, I checked this software as well. It does not appear to have any issues related to Spybot S&D. It does not get detected by Spybot S&D or Teatimer and thus does not get blocked. However the application always shows an unhandled exception about a string to time conversion, this could be related to the .NetFramework.

You should check if there is other security software installed on your computer, like multiple personal firewalls, multiple active virus guards and so on .Check the settings for these and choose only one of each to constantly run, and use the others on demand only.
    Also check if there has been a .NetFramework update.
    If you are using a proxy server to connect to the internet the settings for this should also be checked.
    born in the shadow to die in the shadow, that is the fate of the shinobi

Spybot S&D Downloads

Please help us improve Spybot and download our distributed testing client.