Thread: MY Desktop Icons are gone???

Default MY Desktop Icons are gone???

So at 1:30 this afternoon i had a weird SB window pop up that i had no idea what it was. So i checked remember this and denied it. Now My Computer, My Documents, an Internet Explore icons show broken images. I restored,Imunized,and all i could do in the options so I could use some real help on this here is what I did.
    4/30/2008 1:32:40 PM Denied (based on user decision) value "wextract_cleanup0" (new data: "rundll32.exe C:\WINDOWS\system32\advpack.dll,DelNodeRunDLL32 "C:\DOCUME~1\SEB\LOCALS~1\Temp\IXP000.TMP\"") added in System Startup global entry!

Alright, on your taskbar... there is the TeaTimer icon next to your clock (or close to it). It is a mini-version of a Spybot-SD window with a "gray figure" next to. Right click it and click on settings. You should be able to see the allowed/block processes and registry changes. You should find "wextract_cleanup0" in one of the tabs and and a "X" next to it. Double click the X. So it would be like TeaTimer "forgetting" that decision. Reboot your computer.

I tried that and it seems to still not be working. IE icon is back though and that happend randomly.

What Windows operating system are you using (Win 98, 2000, XP, Vista)? What version of Spybot-SD? Are you logged in as Admin.?