Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SpyFalcon removal (help)

right now it is 263 (+ the NPROTECT.txt which i can't delete). when i deleted all of them and id the panda scan there were 1500+ files. and when i was doing the panda scan the number of files started to increase inside the folder. so whenever i did soething such as open IE, start the panda scan. new files would appear after i deleted everything.

Security Expert-Emeritus steamwiz's Avatar

Oh dear... none of this should happen...

It looks like another messed up Norton installation, I sometimes get the impression that Norton causes more problems than all the malware put together, the number of people that can't connect to the internet, or specific sites,and Norton turns out to be the culprit, runs into thousands, and when you try to uninstall Norton, more problems start, nothing is easy with Norton... you are definitely better off without it.

will you check this please...

Delete the files from the NPROTECT folder, then look in your recycle bin ... are they in there ?

empty your recycle bin, then check the NPROTECT folder folder again...

Are they just moving backwards and forwards from one to the other ?

steam
    MICROSOFT MVP - Security 2004/9 .member of ASAP since 2004 - member of U.N.I.T.E

This topic will be archived to prevent others with similar issues posting in it.

If you need it re-opened please send me a pm and provide a link to the thread.
    Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016