Thread: Online Analysis

Exclamation Online Analysis

I've installed the lastest version on to XPPro sp2. It takes 3-4min to start, and submitted a scan for online analysis.
    ??? how do I get the results?
    Last edited by WestCoaster; 2006-04-22 at 20:13. Reason: update

Hello,

you do not get an result. You have submitted the startups, services etc. which have not been known by the runalyzer before. We add your new entries to the database and with coming database updates the entries will be categorized.

rene

Default Runalyzer Database

Quote Originally Posted by rene
    Hello,

you do not get an result. You have submitted the startups, services etc. which have not been known by the runalyzer before. We add your new entries to the database and with coming database updates the entries will be categorized.

rene
    :o Thank you for your reply. I forgot how much work was involved in building a program and how much info was needed. At the time I thought the results would solve my problem [totally selfish]. I appreciate the efforts done in creating runalyzer. Glad I was able to contribute.

Well, the results will help more and more the more we classify here... right now, they help in identifying many of the good items so that you can concentrate your search on the unknown ones at least
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)