Thread: Distributed Testing, updated to 1.6 and leaving beta status

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Problem with test target

Hi,

I noticed one of my machines running distributed testing was using 100% of the processors of my dual core machine (50% CPU) for over a day. I stopped and restarted the service a few times and the download queue was getting longer and it seemed stuck on one entry:-

Testing now: SDDT-Win32.Hidden.RTK-Yodama.sbi

To check, I installed the client on my other machine, a quad core, with the same effects. It has been also stuck testing this item overnight and is using 25% cpu (100% of 1 processor core)

Could you look into this please? The queued test list is getting quite long and I would hate the alternative of shutting down the service as the excessive cpu use is hindering my normal use of the machines.

Can you email me with your response as I am unwilling to commit so much constant cpu resource to testing one possibly faulty rule test and will be forced to terminate my involvement in the testing program if this problem persists.

Thank you
    Tamxir

Ps - I am using the current version 1.6 of the S/W and the OS on my machines is 1. XP Pro SP3 2. Vista Ult SP1
    Last edited by tamxir; 2008-11-25 at 20:09. Reason: additional information