Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Distributed Testing, updated to 1.6 and leaving beta status

Quote Originally Posted by Logonaut View Post
    @MK & SDDT team:

Due to the current prob's, I'd been forced to deactivate SDDT. However, I'd like to go on using it.

So it would be great, if you could give a little hint to all of us, when the trouble will be fixed.

Thx!

Logo
    Me too

Lightbulb i as well have been forced to stop using it currently...

Quote Originally Posted by symbian001 View Post
    Me too

[/QUOTE]
    Originally Posted by Logonaut View Post
    @MK & SDDT team:

Due to the current prob's, I'd been forced to deactivate SDDT. However, I'd like to go on using it.

So it would be great, if you could give a little hint to all of us, when the trouble will be fixed.

Thx![/QUOTE]

My thread on the issue: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread.php?t=35805

Retired

Hello,
    we checked your file and everything is alright with it. Maybe it was a false positive with McAfee. We could not reproduce the situation so maybe it is fixed already and will be solved by the latest McAfee updates.

@ispycookies: You can restart your sddt we updated the current files and the problem should be solved

Best regards,
    Markus

Quote Originally Posted by MisterW View Post
    Hello,
    we checked your file and everything is alright with it. Maybe it was a false positive with McAfee. We could not reproduce the situation so maybe it is fixed already and will be solved by the latest McAfee updates.

@ispycookies: You can restart your sddt we updated the current files and the problem should be solved

Best regards,
    Markus
    Thanks for the reply.

I have restarted sddt and it ran through everything fine, EXCEPT that McAfee is still finding a "virus" on the same test:
    Code:
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM Testing now: SDDT-PoisonIvy-micha.sbi...
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM Downloading next: SDDT-PoisonIvy-micha.sbi
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM File received.
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM Wrote configuration file.
    (!) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM The log file that should have been created (logs\4082.xml) was not found!
    (!) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM Damn, could not upload results, will try again later!
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:28 AM Failed, need to retest!
    Code:
    (Service stopped successfully.)
    (Service started successfully.)
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM 
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM Queued tests:
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM SDDT-PoisonIvy-micha.sbi        4082 2008-10-24 14:13:48
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM Testing now: SDDT-PoisonIvy-micha.sbi...
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM Downloading next: SDDT-PoisonIvy-micha.sbi
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM File received.
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM Wrote configuration file.
    (!) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM The log file that should have been created (logs\4082.xml) was not found!
    (!) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM Damn, could not upload results, will try again later!
    (i) 11/3/2008 10:38 AM Failed, need to retest!
    And McAfee snatches up and quarantine's the ini for the above test, same as before.

But at least all of the other tests ran successfully.

Hopefully a update to McAfee in the near future will fix this; otherwise that test is never going to complete!

Hi there folks,

Just wanted to post an update to let you know how I'm getting on.

It seems that shortly after I posted my original message the file that was causing the issue was fixed / reconfigured, now everything is going as well as before and the tests are processing / completing successfully.

Many thanks for looking into this issue; I can now get back to helping out with the Testing Console!

Cheers,

Harv

@team spybot: I had the same issue with the Yodama.sbi..
    4800X2 Toledo AMD..

Do I have to upload some f/p-files?
    I did not have any time to read the procedures that relate to opensbi and such..

having some nasty issues of my own.. (including some health-issues..)

Kind regards,

Hoping to be able to support Team S&D soon again.. [in A financial manner]
    Last edited by Rouke; 2008-11-05 at 02:12.

The license file for the command line scanner has expired today, a new update will be available asap, probably today
    Just remember, love is life, and hate is living death.
    Treat your life for what it's worth, and live for every breath
    (Black Sabbath: A National Acrobat)

Lightbulb @ PepiMK....

Quote Originally Posted by PepiMK View Post
    The license file for the command line scanner has expired today, a new update will be available asap, probably today
    I have downloaded and installed the latest update for the testing console, however, even though i have the latest update installed, when i click "about" in the program (which seems to go straight to the updater for some reason) I get the following: There's a new version, 1.6.1, available. Update to 1.6.1 is required to run after November 23rd, 2008. Do you want to download it? And when i click no, (as i have already did the update) it brings me to the about screen and says the following info: spybot s&d distributed testing console 1.6.1.15 Which is the latest version.....yet it keeps telling me a new update is available, and yet i already have it. Just thought i would let you know of this. Uninstall and install again does not help. So ya, little bug
    Last edited by 129260; 2008-11-24 at 22:57.

Default new update avail

Quote Originally Posted by 129260 View Post
    I have downloaded and installed the latest update for the testing console, however, even though i have the latest update installed, when i click "about" in the program (which seems to go straight to the updater for some reason) I get the following: There's a new version, 1.6.1, available. Update to 1.6.1 is required to run after November 23rd, 2008. Do you want to download it? And when i click no, (as i have already did the update) it brings me to the about screen and says the following info: spybot s&d distributed testing console 1.6.1.15 Which is the latest version.....yet it keeps telling me a new update is available, and yet i already have it. Just thought i would let you know of this. Uninstall and install again does not help. So ya, little bug
    Ditto. Same here.
    - da shu @ the BOINC farm, SkipsJunk, Crunchers
    Phillip Warren Anderson works on my RAM & CPU problems

Quote Originally Posted by Skip Da Shu View Post
    Ditto. Same here.
    Same here