Thread: Log file Hijackthis

Default Log file Hijackthis

Hello!

I'm new on the forum and I didn't know where to post this topic so I opened a new thread, hope it's OK. I really need help with my infected comp. I've been following directions on how to delete the Trojan virus and scaned my compp with Hijackthis programme. I would like to ask for your help - if you could tell me which files I CAN delete. I really don't know much about these things so pliz help! Here is the log file:

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1
    Last edited by tashi; 2008-06-15 at 19:06. Reason: Mod: removed hjt log

Spybot Advisor Team [Retired] md usa spybot fan's Avatar

mili_vanili:

You are running an old version of HijackThis and have posting in the wrong place to have a HijackThis log analyzed.

HijackThis logs are analyzed in the Malware Removal forum. Please follow the posting instructions in this link to run scans and produce a HijackThis log:
    After you have completed the required scans and produced the requested logs, start your own thread in the Malware Removal forum, making sure to post the logs produced from the above instructions.

Getting an answer is one thing, learning is another.

Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition running on a 2.40GHz IntelŪ PentiumŪ 4 Processor with 512 MB of RAM and a 533 MHz System Bus.

Microsoft MVP Reconnect 2018-
    Windows Insider MVP 2016-2018
    Microsoft Consumer Security MVP 2006-2016