Hi, first post here, probably first minute after registration too, so please bear with me if I break any rules by mistake.

I am infected with Virtumonde according Spybot S&D scan. The virus seems to be spreading through rundll32.exe and winlogon.exe, the former is a double process in taskmanager.

Most of the time I am unable to connect to internet with any browser (google loads fine, but it's the only thing) and when I attempt to block the virus activity my computer starts to lag badly, to the point it's imposible to navigate through it. Virus activity I've seen so far is registry changes, rundll32.exe trying to embed into other programs, and after reboot + spybot virtumonde.dll cleaning, the virus loads several cmd consoles, I suppose to resume its activity.

I've tried to clean it with kaspersky, spybot S&D and other antispyware programs, but no luck so far. The virus is incredibly nasty from what I have read.

Currently I have disabled internet in that computer, it doesn't work anyways, and now I'm downloading to an external HD unit all the programs I've seen you guys instruct to download in this thread: http://forums.spybot.info/showthread...ght=virtumonde

I hope any of you can help me out, because in that computer, I'm royally screwed. Oddly enough I'm also unable to format C: through a windows reinstall. After booting from the CD it gives me a hard drive hardware recognition error. I don't know if that's related to the virus, probably not, but couples very well with it, it does.

I await your instructions. Thanks in advance.